Bi-Weekly Newsletter – August Wk4 2020
Hello YottaChainMENA community and welcome to our first bi-weekly update for the period 16th – 27th August 2020.
If you are a regular YottaChainMENA follower, you will know that our previous Newsletters have been published weekly. Moving forward, however, we have decided to publish Newsletters every other week, allowing us to condense more information and targeted value into each one.
We hope that you enjoy the new format and look forward to your continued support as part of the YottaChainMENA Community.
Over the past two weeks, our dedicated team has been busy introducing our three new industry-leading investment plans to eager investors. Whether you’re a first time investor with a small budget, or a seasoned investor seeking maximum financial return, we have an opportunity that is right for everyone. Our three current plans offer the options of MTA investment, Equity investment, or (for the serious investor seeking high returns) a combination of MTA and Equity investment.
We have also been very busy providing support to our Technical Development Team, which is in the final stages of the development and testing of our first Decentralised Application (DApp) – our physical decentralised data storage network – which will be launched very soon.
As our investors, Partners and Community members are discovering, we are living in increasingly interesting times. With blockchain and crypto markets ready to explode, there has never been a better time to be a part of the Decentralised Data Storage industry.
Partner with us now and be a part of the future of Blockchain Data Storage.
Over 30 confirmed leads were generated in this period, leading to collaboration opportunities and requests for meetings, with the majority of leads originating from within the MENA region.
LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter proved to be our most active platforms during this period, with LinkedIn delivering best conversion rates.
Our next phase of online marketing and promotion will include web banner advertising on mainstream media, related business websites and on blockchain business platforms, combined with published interview articles and shared news posts.
Key marketing activities:
- Preparing for and promoting our live event in Dubai, which took place on August 12th;
- Keeping YottaChainMENA followers updated via our social media channels;
- Continuing to grow and inform our social media audience;
- Continued development of our Whitepaper;
- Adding further value-driven content to our website; and
- Ongoing website SEO.
Most popular posts:
Meet-Up And Presentation: A Road To Financial Freedom: CLICK TO VIEW
Weekly Newsletter – August Wk2: CLICK TO VIEW
Weekly Newsletter – August Wk3: CLICK TO VIEW
Two week social media summary (to 25th August):
- Facebook: 1,617 followers (+1,402), 1,960 page likes (+1,369), 615 post reach (+3,075%)
- Twitter: 101 tweets (+11), 1,025 followers (+998)
- LinkedIn: 1,387 followers (+1,133), 1,187 visitors in past 30 days (+1,812%)
- Medium: 286 views (+136), 6 new followers, 286 claps (+4)
- Instagram: 6 posts, 11 new followers, 1,230 likes
- Telegram: MSN Investors – 27 members (+1), MTA Investors – 1,159 members (+126)
- YouTube: 6 subscribers
- MeetUp: 29 members
For all marketing and media enquires, contact Alison Du at the address below:
Our Smart Contract Development Team has deployed the data storage network onto the development network, establishing a node test environment.
Our Data Storage Network Development Team has re-written the data storage network’s super node program in GO Language (Golang).
The joint adjustment plan of GO-based super nodes and data storage smart contract has been confirmed.
A new database deployment plan has been trialed, designed to reduce operational and maintenance costs.
There has been no shortage of sales and marketing activity, as YottaChainMENA continues to go from strength to strength.
Key sales activities:
- Onboard training in progress for new Sales Team members;
- Familiarisation with new YottaChainMENA and Yottafile investment plans;
- Development of new business presentations;
- Follow-up with Gulf Islamic Investments (largest DIFC-based private equity company);
- Follow-up with key leader within logistics industry;
- Follow-up with Nigerian-based investor and property developer; and
- Follow-up with London-based prospective channel partner.
The 3rd and 4th quarters of 2020 will be a busy time for sales, particularly with the launch of our network at the end of September.
Later this year will see the launch of our first Decentralised Applications (DApps) on our platform. The Sales Team is currently in the final phase of negotiations with a major healthcare provider, as well as prospects in the education and finance sectors, regarding the uptake and implementation of our DApps.
2021 will be ‘the year of decentralisation’ across the entire world, with decentralised finance (DEFI), enterprise and data storage being the primary sectors driving this disruptive technology. All of us here at YottaChainMENA are extremely excited and proud to be playing an active part in the design, development and implementation of this world-changing phenomena.
For all sales enquires, contact Simon Chua at the address below:
We look forward to bringing you further updates in our next bi-weekly Newsletter, but until then, stay connected with us through our social media channels below.
The team at YottaChainMENA
Bi-Weekly Newsletter – August Wk4 2020
Stay on top of the digital game! Subscribe below to receive all the latest blockchain news and announcements from YottaChainMENA.